NUFFNANG

FOLLOW ME

Sesuatu ....

Wednesday, November 03, 2010 0 Comments A+ a-

>“I love how when I dream of my life partner,
the only person that I can see is you
>>I love how complete I feel when I am with you.
>>I love the way, how even though we may be miles apart I still feel like you're right here with me
>>I love how I would do anything in this world to make you happy
> >The happiest moments of my life are those I spent with you.
>The memories that mean most to me are those between us two.
> >I love you because of... "you" >and that is worth more than anything else in this world...
>I would never give up this feeling over anything...
> >No matter where you are,
>I'll still love you from the bottom of my heart.>>I love you for you!”

Mana datang lirik omputeh niehh?
Ai terjumpa dekat disket....... [ syes!! disket oke....ngeeeeeee ]
En.somi bagi bait2 indah ni pada beday ai yang ke 22 tahun... lama gilew......

Konfem ada antara korang yg tahu mana datang bait2 ni... Ni adalah lirik lagu...
Tak kisah dapat dari mana.. Yang penting ikhlas na beri.. :P .......

# Syayunk papa!!

Bertemu : IPB [ year 2000]
Berkapel : 2mnth [ year 2001]
Bertunang : 2 mnth [ year 2001]
Then Nikah [26.01.2002]

Memang jodoh kita da tersurat di situ.
M happy for that dea :)

Lucky I'm in love with you...
Lucky to have been where I have been...
Lucky we're in love in every way..